Photo: Jeffery Cross
More From Sunset
- 6 tablespoons pisco
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- 2 tablespoons blackberry liqueur
- 4 to 6 tbsp. chilled sparkling wine
- Fresh blackberries for garnish
- 1. Shake pisco, lemon juice, simple syrup, and ice in a cocktail shaker. Strain into 2 flutes.
- 2. Drizzle 1 tbsp. blackberry liqueur down inside of each flute, then pour in each flute 2 to 3 tbsp. chilled sparkling wine over the back of a spoon. Garnish with blackberries.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages