Piquillo Peppers Stuffed with Artichoke Salad
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/3 cup garlic mayonnaise*
- 1 (220-gram) jar piquillo peppers, drained
- Garnish: fresh parsley sprigs
- Chop artichoke hearts; drain on paper towel. Combine artichokes, tomatoes, and garlic mayonnaise. Stuff peppers with artichoke mixture. Garnish with parsley sprigs.
- *Note: To make garlic mayonnaise, crush 1 garlic clove with 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil. Stir in 1/3 cup mayonnaise.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers