Pioneer Womans Pecan Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole Unbaked Pie Crust
- 3 tablespoon(s) Brown Sugar
- 1 can(s) chopped pecans, heaping
- 1 cup(s) corn syrup
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup(s) melted butter, salted
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) White Sugar
- First, whip up your pie crust using Sylvias Perfect Pie Crust found on Tasty Kitchen.
- Next, mix sugar, brown sugar, salt, corn syrup, butter, eggs, and vanilla together in a bowl.
- Pour chopped pecans in the bottom of the unbaked pie shell.
- Pour syrup mixture over the top. Cover top and crust lightly/gently with foil. Bake pie at 350 for 30 minutes. Remove foil, then continue baking for 20 minutes, being careful not to burn the crust or pecans.
- NOTE: PIE SHOULD NOT BE OVERLY JIGGLY WHEN YOU REMOVE IT FROM THE OVEN. If it shakes a lot, cover with foil and bake for an additional 20 minute or until set. Required baking time seems to vary widely with this recipe.
- Allow to cool for several hours or overnight. Serve in thin slivers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Indychick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pioneer Womans Pecan Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts