Pioneer Woman Salsa
Restaurant Style Salsa
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 28 0z can(s) Whole Tomatoes
- 1 10 oz can(s) Rotel Original
- 1 10 oz can(s) Rotel Mild
- 1/4 cup(s) Onion Chopped
- 1 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1 small whole(s) jalapeno peppers Chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- Juice whole(s) lime if small, 1/2 lime if large
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Cumin
- Put everything in a blender and pulse until desired consistency. Taste for seasoning to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rtb159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pioneer Woman Salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads