Pinto Beans With Ham
- 1 pound dried pinto beans
- 5 1/2 cups water
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/4 pound cooked ham, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Sort and wash beans; place in a 5-quart slow cooker. Stir in 5 1/2 cups water and remaining ingredients.
- Cook, covered, on LOW 10 hours, stirring twice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables