- 1-8 ounce(s) can crushed pineapple
- 1-11 ounce(s) can drained mandarin oranges
- 1-16 ounce(s) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated orange rind
- 1-3 ounce(s) pkg. raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream, whipped
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set pineapple aside. Add enough boiling water to juice to measure 1 cup. Combine gelatin and juice mixture in a bowl, stirring until gelatin dissolves. Stir in cranberry sauce and orange rind. Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white. Fold in pineapple, oranges and cream. Spoon into a 12" x 8" x 2" dish. Chill until firm. Cut into squares. Yield 10-12 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LeeHeck and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note