- 1 large onion, quartered
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
How to Make It
Process all ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides. Chill 30 minutes.
Note: Leftover sauce may be used as a salad dressing or as a dip for boiled shrimp or crab claws.