Love this as a quick easy need to make something to take to the office for a pot luck, etc. It's really nice when you've already put in a long day at work and you go "oops" I'm supposed to bring something to the ...
Pink Lemonade Pie
Garnish your pie with fresh raspberries and fresh mint sprigs.
Yield: Makes 8 servings
More From Southern Living
Freeze: 4 Hours
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6-oz.) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, partially thawed
- 1 (8-oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6-oz.) ready-made prepared graham cracker crust
- Garnishes: fresh raspberries, fresh mint sprigs
- 1. Whisk together first 2 ingredients in a large bowl until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- 2. Pour into crust; freeze 4 hours or until firm. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note