- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- 7 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 3 (10 1/2-oz.) packages thin butter cookies
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced (optional)
How to Make It
Combine raspberries and 1 tablespoon lemon juice in the bowl of a food processor; process 30 seconds or until very smooth. Strain raspberry mixture through a fine mesh sieve; discard solids.
Beat cream at medium-high speed with an electric mixer just until soft peaks form; set aside. Combine cream cheese, raspberry mixture, remaining 6 tablespoons lemon juice, and sugar in a large bowl; beat at medium-high speed with an electric mixer 3 minutes or until pale and smooth. Gently fold in whipped cream and lemon zest.
Arrange cookies in a 9-inch circle, edges touching, to create a single layer on a 10-inch cake stand. Carefully spread 1 1/2 cups cream mixture evenly over cookies, leaving a 1/4-inch border. Repeat to create 6 additional layers, finishing with cream cheese mixture. Chill at least 4 hours. Top with lemon slices, if desired.