- 3 tablespoons (1 1/2 ounces) white rum
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (1/4 ounce) maraschino liqueur
- 1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) Simple Syrup*
- Garnish: Grapefruit twist
How to Make It
Combine first 5 ingredients in an ice-filled cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously, and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish, if desired.
*Simple Syrup: Combine equal parts sugar and hot water, stirring until sugar dissolves. Store in refrigerator until ready to use in mixed drinks or iced tea.