Pink Cadillac Margaritas from Southern Living
Mix up several batches of Margaritas 3 to 4 hours before your party starts, and chill in decorative bottles or pitchers, ready to shake and serve when your guests arrive. Rub rims of chilled glasses with a lime wedge, dip in a saucer of coarse salt and sparkling sugar, and twirl to coat.
Yield: 1 serving
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) tequila
- 1 cup(s) fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) orange liqueur
- 1/2 cup(s) cranberry juice
- Stir together all ingredients until sugar is dissolved. Pour desired amount of mixture into a cocktail shaker filled with ice cubes. Cover with lid, and shake for 30 seconds. Strain into chilled cocktail glasses. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Makes 3 1/4 cups.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pink Cadillac Margaritas from Southern Living Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic
More Recipes for Main Dishes