Pinecone Cheese Ball
More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (3-ounce) cans deviled ham
- 1 (0.7-ounce) envelope Italian dressing mix
- 1 (6-ounce) can whole smoked or unsalted almonds
- Assorted crackers and fresh vegetables
- Garnish: fresh rosemary sprigs
- Combine cream cheese, deviled ham, and dressing mix until well blended. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Form mixture into a pinecone shape, using hands and plastic wrap. Starting at the bottom, press almonds into cheese mixture at slight angles, forming overlapping rows to resemble a pinecone. Cover loosely, and chill 1 hour. Serve with crackers and vegetables. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Hormel Cure 81 Deviled Ham.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers