Pinecone Cheese Ball
Deviled ham and softened cream cheese form the base and smoked almonds dot the surface of this edible holiday pine cone. Assembly takes just 10 minutes, but guests will think you spent hours. Make several in advance and chill until the next celebration.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (3-ounce) cans deviled ham
- 1 (0.7-ounce) envelope Italian dressing mix
- 1 (6-ounce) can whole smoked or unsalted almonds
- Assorted crackers and fresh vegetables
- Garnish: fresh rosemary sprigs
- Combine cream cheese, deviled ham, and dressing mix until well blended. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Form mixture into a pinecone shape, using hands and plastic wrap. Starting at the bottom, press almonds into cheese mixture at slight angles, forming overlapping rows to resemble a pinecone. Cover loosely, and chill 1 hour. Serve with crackers and vegetables. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Hormel Cure 81 Deviled Ham.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note