It's a bit of work - don't care if it's a pine cone or pineapple - it's the taste that ultimately matters. It's a pretty presentation - no doubt. When you're in a pinch for time - just roll it into a ball and around toasted pecans for quick appetizer.
Pinecone Cheese Ball
This unusual cheese ball recipe uses toasted pecan halves and rosemary sprigs for a creative presentation that's sure to delight party guests.
Yield: 16 servings
- 1 (8-ounce) container garden vegetable cream cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) container roasted garlic cream cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups pecan halves, toasted
- Fresh rosemary sprigs
- Stir together first 4 ingredients. Shape into an oval; chill 2 hours.
- Arrange pecan halves over cheese oval in overlapping rows beginning at bottom and working upward. Arrange rosemary sprigs at top of pinecone. Serve with crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers