Bring the flavor of the tropics to your next winter gathering. This quick wassail will warm you to the toes and make your kitchen smell incredible at the same time. Strain the drink before serving to remove any remaining fruit or spice bits.
- 4 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 (12-ounce) can apricot nectar
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 3 (6-inch) cinnamon sticks, broken
- Garnishes: orange wedges, whole cinnamon sticks
- Bring first 6 ingredients to a boil in a Dutch oven; reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes. Pour through a wire-mesh strainer, discarding spices. Serve hot. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note