PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE IN A MUFFIN PAN..
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup(s) sugar
- 4 tablespoon(s) pineapple juice
- 2/3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 2/3 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 can(s) pineapple rings
- 6 maraschino cherries
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 C white sugar
- 4 Tbsp pineapple juice
- 2/3 C all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick or 4 Tbsp)
- 2/3 C brown sugar
- 1-can pineapple rings
- 6-maraschino cherries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray your muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray.
- BAKE TIME 10-15 min
- In a mixing bowl, add eggs, white sugar, and pineapple juice. Beat for 2 minutes. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to the wet ingredients and turn mixer back on for 2 minutes.
- In a small sauce pan, melt the butter and add the brown sugar. Stir on low heat for one minute.
- Spoon a layer of the warm brown sugar mixture into the bottom of each muffin tin, then place a pineapple ring on top. Add a cherry in the middle of each pineapple. Pour cake mixture over to fill muffin tin 3/4 of the way full. If you are using regular muffin tins, you will need to cut down the rings to fit or just use pineapple tidbits
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE IN A MUFFIN PAN.. Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts