Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 stick(s) butter Melted
- 2 cup(s) Sugar
- 8 eggs
- 2 can(s) Crushed pineapple (15oz.)
- 10 slice(s) White bread Cubed
- dash(es) Cinnamon
- - Put cubed bread in a large bowl.
- - Melt butter in small bowl and add sugar. Add to bread.
- - Beat eggs and blend over bread.
- - Drain pineapple, add to bread and mix through.
- - Place in greased casserole dish.
- - Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- - Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Bethh66 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pineapple Stuffing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables