Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 loaf(s) White Italian bread crusty and stale
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 4 whole(s) eggs
- 1 can(s) Crushed Pineapple drained
- 1 whole(s) onion chopped
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1. Chop and carmelize the onion in butter
- 2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 inch baking pan.
- 3. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then add the pineapple and bread cubes.
- 4. Add the onion to the mixture
- 5. Chop remaining butter into chunks and add to mixture
- 6..Bake in a 350 degree oven for one hour. Let sit a few minutes to firm up before serving
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ConnieIsWright and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pineapple Stuffing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables