Pineapple Shrimp in Endive Leaves
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 pound(s) cooked, peeled shrimp, tails removed
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 1/2 cup(s) diced pineapple (from about 1/2 fresh pineapple)
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 3 head(s) Belgian endive, separated into individual leaves
- Chop shrimp and place in a large bowl. Add cucumber, pineapple, cilantro and lime juice and stir to combine. Arrange endive leaves on a serving platter. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of shrimp mixture into each endive leaf and serve. Yield: about 32 stuffed endive leaves.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes