Pineapple Sauce for Meatballs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pound(s) Meatballs 1 1/2 inch balls, cooked
- 2 can(s) Pineapple Slices
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 2/3 cup(s) apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- Combine in saucepan, bring to a boil, let cool for 5 minutes and serve with meatballs.
- To make a full meal:
- Serve meatballs (and sauce) with rice and vegetables.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CAnstett and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note