Pineapple Sauce for Meatballs
Community Recipe from
- 3 pound(s) Meatballs 1 1/2 inch balls, cooked
- 2 can(s) Pineapple Slices
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 2/3 cup(s) apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- Combine in saucepan, bring to a boil, let cool for 5 minutes and serve with meatballs.
- To make a full meal:
- Serve meatballs (and sauce) with rice and vegetables.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CAnstett and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes