- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons diced, seeded jalapeño chile
- 1 cup pineapple chunks drained from Pineapple Ginger Mint Shrub
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon whole coriander seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 tablespoons roughly torn fresh mint leaves
How to Make It
In a medium bowl, combine honey and lime juice. Gently stir in remaining ingredients except for mint. Cover and let sit at room temperature 20 minutes. Adjust salt to taste. Just before serving, stir in mint.
Make ahead: Up to 2 weeks, chilled.