- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 (15-ounce) can sliced pineapple, drained
How to Make It
Stir together first 6 ingredients.
Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add pineapple slices, and cook 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Coarsely chop pineapple, and combine with red bell pepper mixture.