This Salsa is fantastic! Be careful to play with the amt of adobo sauce you add at first since it can be a little hot. It is great with the southwestern grilled chicken!! My family loves this recipe!
This recipe goes with Grilled Southwestern Chicken With Pineapple Salsa
Yield: Makes 2 cups
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 (15-ounce) can sliced pineapple, drained
- Stir together first 6 ingredients.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add pineapple slices, and cook 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Coarsely chop pineapple, and combine with red bell pepper mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments