Delicious recipe, but we changed it up some; dice up the following, chill, and mix together: 1/2 cup pineapple 1 large strawberry 1/8 cup yellow onion 10 grape tomatoes 10 basil leaves pinch of salt VERY refreshing with fish. Enjoy!
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 4.8
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Protein: 0.1g
- Fat: 0.0g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 1.2g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Sodium: 0.5mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1 cup 1/2-inch chunks peeled fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup 1/2-inch chunks firm-ripe tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh jalapeño chili
- In a bowl, mix pineapple, tomato, and cilantro. Add jalapeño chili and salt to taste.
- Nutritional analysis per tablespoon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note