Pineapple Rice-goes with Coconut Chicken
This fruit-flavored rice turns any dinner into a fresh tropical feast.1 tsp. unsalted butter 12 tsp. kosher salt 12 tsp. red pepper flakes 1 cup dry basmati or jasmine rice Juice of 1/2 a lime Chopped fresh cilantro
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) dry basmati or jasmine rice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/2 of lime juiced
- 1 can(s) pineapple juice-6 oz
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 cup(s) water
- Bring water, pineapple juice, sugar, butter, salt, and pepper flakes to a boil in a saucepan. Stir in rice, cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 15 minutes. Remove pan from heat, let sit 5 minutes, then fluff rice with a fork.
- Stir in lime juice and cilantro. Serve with Coconut-Marinated Chicken Kebabs.
- Nutrition Information
- Per serving: 217 cal; 1g total fat (1g sat); 3mg chol; 241mg sodium; 53g total carbs (7g sugars); 1g fiber; 3g protein
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kimberly007 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pineapple Rice-goes with Coconut Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes