Pineapple-Raspberry Brûlée Sundaes
Notes: To save time, buy fresh pineapple already peeled and cored.
Yield: Makes 2 servings
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 243
- Calories from fat: 2.2%
- Protein: 2.7g
- Fat: 0.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 58g
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Sodium: 46mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 8 ounces peeled, cored fresh pineapple (see notes), cut into two rings (each about 3/4 in. thick)
- 1 cup vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt
- 1/2 cup raspberries, rinsed and patted dry
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1. Set each pineapple ring on a plate. Top each with a scoop (1/2 cup) of frozen yogurt and 1/4 cup raspberries.
- 2. To make the caramel, pour sugar into an 8- to 10-inch frying pan over medium-high heat; shake and tilt pan often until sugar is melted and amber-colored, 2 to 3 minutes. At once, pour slowly, in thin streaks, over desserts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This