Pineapple Raisin Cake
Really great cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter (room temp.)
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) dark raisins
- 4 slice(s) pineapple (canned)
- 1/2 cup(s) juice (drained from pineapple)
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1)Cream butter and sugar until light.2)Add eggs and beat until fluffy.3)Stir together flour baking powder,baking soda,and salt.4)Add to creamed mixture alternately with the milk.5)Mix until batter is smooth.6)Stir in the raisins.7)Cut pineapple into 1/2-inch pieces and add to the batter.8)Turn into a well-buttered and floured 6-cup fancy cake or ring mold.9)Bake at 350`f for 45 to 50 minutes.10)Or until cake testes done in the center.11)Meanwhile,heat juice from pineapple and sugar to boilings.12)Remove cake from oven and immediately pour pineapple syrup over.13)Allow to stand 5 minutes.14)Then turn out onto cooling rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note