Pineapple Pound Cake
Yield: one 10-inch cake
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pineapple Glaze
- Combine oil and sugar, mixing well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; gradually add to oil mixture, beating well. Stir in pineapple and vanilla.
- Pour batter into a well-greased and floured 10-inch tube pan. Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 25 minutes or until done. Invert pan and cool 10 to 15 minutes; remove from pan, and cool completely. Pour Pineapple Glaze over cake.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cakes/Frostings