Pineapple Grilled Pork Tenderloin
More From Southern Living
Total: 48 Minutes
- 2 (1-lb.) pork tenderloins
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 (8-oz.) can pineapple slices in juice
- 2 limes
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Remove silver skin from tenderloins, leaving a thin layer of fat. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper.
- 2. Drain pineapple, reserving 1/3 cup juice. Grate zest from limes to equal 1 Tbsp.; squeeze juice from limes to equal 1/3 cup.
- 3. Bring reserved pineapple juice, lime juice, zest, marmalade, and next 5 ingredients to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Boil 3 to 4 minutes or until slightly thickened. Reserve half of mixture in a bowl.
- 4. Grill pork, covered with grill lid, 10 to 12 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°, basting with remaining half of pineapple mixture. Remove from grill; cover with aluminum foil, and let stand 10 minutes.
- 5. Meanwhile, grill pineapple slices 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Serve grilled pineapple and reserved pineapple-marmalade mixture with grilled pork.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This