Pineapple Pork Chops
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple chunks, undrained
- 5 slices white bread, cubed
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 (1/2-inch-thick) pork chops (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons juice . Combine pineapple chunks, bread cubes, onion , celery, butter, 1/2 teaspoon salt, sage, and cinnamon in a large bowl, mixing well. Set stuffing mixture aside.
- Place pork chops in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish ; sprinkle with reserved pineapple juice and remaining salt. Top pork chops evenly with stuffing mixture. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover, and bake an additional 15 minutes or until chops are tender.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes