Pineapple-Peach Punch from Southern Living
This makes a great virgin punch too; simply substitute an additional liter of club soda for the vodka.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 (46 oz) can(s) pineapple juice
- 2 (15 oz) can(s) cream of coconut
- 1 1/2 cup(s) apricot nectar
- 1 1/2 cup(s) peach nectar
- 1 (1 liter) bottle(s) chilled vodka
- 1 (1 liter) bottle(s) chilled club soda
- Whisk together pineapple juice, cream of coconut, apricot nectar and peach nectar. Divide pineapple mixture among 3 (2-gallon) zip-top plastic bags, placing one-third mixture in each bag. Seal bags and freeze 2 to 3 hours, or until slushy. Remove bags from freezer, and let stand 5 minutes. Pour pineapple mixture into a large punch bowl; stir in chilled vodka and top with chilled club soda.
- Makes: 5 quarts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pineapple-Peach Punch from Southern Living Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic