Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Heather Chadduck
This makes a great virgin punch too; simply substitute an additional liter of club soda for the vodka.
Yield: Makes 5 qt.
- 1 (46-oz.) can pineapple juice
- 2 (15-oz.) cans cream of coconut
- 1 1/2 cups peach nectar
- 1 1/2 cups apricot nectar
- 1 (1-liter) bottle chilled vodka
- 1 (1-liter) bottle chilled club soda
- Whisk together pineapple juice, cream of coconut, peach nectar, and apricot nectar in a large pitcher. Divide pineapple mixture among 3 (2-gal.) zip-top plastic freezer bags, placing one-third mixture in each bag. Seal bags, and freeze 2 to 3 hours or until slushy. Remove bags from freezer, and let stand 5 minutes. Pour pineapple mixture into a large punch bowl; stir in chilled vodka, and top with chilled club soda.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note