Made it, ate it, want more. Great potluck dish. Make the night before.
Pineapple Party Salad (congealed)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) lemon gelatin
- 1 package(s) lime gelatin
- 2 cup(s) water hot
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt optional
- 20 ounce(s) pineapple crushed
- 1 cup(s) cottage cheese chilled
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise chilled
- 1/2 cup(s) mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup(s) nuts chopped
- Dissolve gelatin (lemon and lime) in hot water.
- Add salt (optional)
- Let stand until room temperature.
- Add pineapple.
- Mix cottage cheese and mayo together.
- Add to gelatin and pineapple.
- Add marshmallows and nuts.
- Refrigerate for several hours until firm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MJ Holderer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note