Made it, ate it, want more. Great potluck dish. Make the night before.
Pineapple Party Salad (congealed)
A '50s and '60s favorite, Carlene Elrod's mother made it 'all the time'. People love this. Marshmallows and nuts are optional. Any nuts handy ok; pecans especially nice. Thanks Carlene
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) lemon gelatin
- 1 package(s) lime gelatin
- 2 cup(s) water hot
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt optional
- 20 ounce(s) pineapple crushed
- 1 cup(s) cottage cheese chilled
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise chilled
- 1/2 cup(s) mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup(s) nuts chopped
- Dissolve gelatin (lemon and lime) in hot water.
- Add salt (optional)
- Let stand until room temperature.
- Add pineapple.
- Mix cottage cheese and mayo together.
- Add to gelatin and pineapple.
- Add marshmallows and nuts.
- Refrigerate for several hours until firm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MJ Holderer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note