Carolyn says: "Greek yogurt is a fantastic source of protein. Pair it with tangy fruit and salted nuts for something extraordinary."
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Minutes
- Calories: 136
- Fat: 5.6g
- Protein: 5.5g
- Carbohydrate: 17.7g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- 1 1/2 cups diced fresh pineapple
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups low-fat Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons chopped salted pistachios
- Sauté pineapple and brown sugar in hot olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Spoon 1 cup yogurt into each of 4 bowls, and top with one-fourth of pineapple mixture and 1 Tbsp. pistachios.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note