PINEAPPLE PACHADI (പൈനാപ്പിൾ പച്ചടി )
PINEAPPLE PACHADI (പൈനാപ്പിൾ പച്ചടി ) is one of the dishes that's served during Onasadya. This can be a really tasty dish, you must undoubtedly strive it. The recipe is extremely easy and won’t take over twenty five – thirty minutes to cook.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bottle(s) pineapple pieces boiled
- Step 1
- Put pineapple pieces in an exceedingly preparation vessel. Add tamarind water and boil it. Put chilli powder and salt. Stir well. Now pour some water. Cover the vessel and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Step 2
- Remove the lid and stir the contents well. Add the paste made of grated coconut and green chillies to the boiled pineapple pieces. Add tiny items of jaggery and blend well.
- Step 3
- Now prepare the seasoning. Heat some oil in a pan. Put red chillies, mustard seeds and curry leaves. When the seasoning is prepared, transfer this to the vessel containing the pachadi.
- Step 4
- Serve Hot.
- For More Recipes
- ONAMPORTAL : The Complete Onam store
- Onam portal is a Complete Onam store. It is the one stop destination for all your onam needs. Onam and Ramadan Special Gifting Services are now available at Onam portal. Onam portal provide worldwide shipping service. Onam portal provide Personalized Greetings and Gifting Services to your dear ones.
- Website : https://www.onamportal.com
- Overseas Customers Visit : http://global.onamportal.com
- Indian Customers Visit : http://india.onamportal.com
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Onamportal and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note