Pineapple or peach vinaigrette with mint
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) grapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup(s) cider vingar
- 2/3 cup(s) pineapple or fresh peaches finely chopped
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) fresh mint finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) nutmeg or mace
- 1 clove(s) garlic crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- black pepper freshly ground
- Pour the oil and vinegar into a medium bowl. Stir in the chopped pineapple, mint, nutmeg, garlic, salt and black pepper.
- Beat the salad dressing briskly with a fork until well combined.
- If not using immediately, pour the salad dressing into a jar with a lid and refrigerate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimsnorkles and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pineapple or peach vinaigrette with mint Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings
More Recipes for Main Dishes