Pineapple or peach vinaigrette with mint
from Joyce White (Star Tribune 4/21/11) Makes about 1 1/2 cups (A salad dressing stirred w grated pineapple mixed with chopped mint, coriander or cilantro is great for chicken salad. Also great for roast pork or ham).
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) grapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup(s) cider vingar
- 2/3 cup(s) pineapple or fresh peaches finely chopped
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) fresh mint finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) nutmeg or mace
- 1 clove(s) garlic crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- black pepper freshly ground
- Pour the oil and vinegar into a medium bowl. Stir in the chopped pineapple, mint, nutmeg, garlic, salt and black pepper.
- Beat the salad dressing briskly with a fork until well combined.
- If not using immediately, pour the salad dressing into a jar with a lid and refrigerate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimsnorkles and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pineapple or peach vinaigrette with mint Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings