This is a no fail excellent holiday recipe. Super easy, very delicious. I've made it for several years and everyone always loves it.
Pineapple-Nut Cheese With Cranberry Chutney
Be sure to drain the pineapple well before stirring it in. Simply pour the can into a wire-mesh strainer, and press the pineapple with the back of a spoon to remove excess juice.
More From Southern Living
Chill Time: 1 Hour
- 2 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 1/2-oz.) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans, toasted
- Cranberry Chutney
- Assorted crackers
- 1. Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Gradually stir in pineapple, next 3 ingredients, and 1 cup pecans. Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle evenly with remaining 1/2 cup pecans. Chill 1 hour or until firm. Serve with Cranberry Chutney and crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note