It doesn't get any simpler than this two ingredient recipe featuring the antioxidant-rich ingredients: pineapple and fresh mint. At less than 120 calories, this sweet, icy dessert is the perfect closer to a steamy summer day.
More From Oxmoor House
Freeze: 2 Hours
- Calories: 117
- Fat: 0.0g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 28.9g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Iron: 0.6mg
- Sodium: 2mg
- Calcium: 20mg
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, chilled and undrained
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh mint
- Fresh mint sprigs (optional)
- Set aside 3 pineapple chunks for garnish. Place remaining pineapple and juice into an 8-inch square pan. Cover and freeze 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until almost frozen.
- Process frozen pineapple and chopped mint in a food processor until smooth, but not melted. Serve immediately; garnish with reserved pineapple chunks and mint sprigs, if desired.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note