- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped fresh mint
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated lime rind
- 1 cup(s) grated peeled carrot
- 2 cup(s) grated peeled jicama
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/4 cup(s) pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup(s) seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) thinly sliced green onion
- 6 cup(s) thinly sliced napa (chinese) cabbage
- 1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a wisk.
- 2. Combine cabbage and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Pour dressing over cabbage mixture; toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Gemstone and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note