Oxmoor House OCTOBER 2006
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Stir in vanilla.
3. Place 33 foil muffin cup liners on a large baking sheet, or place in muffin cups. Divide batter evenly among liners, filling about two-thirds full.
4. Bake at 375° for 17 to 18 minutes or until cupcakes are golden brown and cracks in cakes appear dry.
5. Cut a deep slit in top center of each cake to form a pocket. Spoon about 1 tablespoon pineapple topping into each warm cake.
6. Spoon about 2 1/2 teaspoons Caramel Glaze evenly over each cake.
NOTE: Nutritional analysis totals include Caramel Glaze.
Go to Full Version of