For an alcohol-free, equally refreshing drink, use ginger ale instead of wine.
Yield: Makes about 7 cups
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup pink grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle sparkling white wine, chilled
- Garnish: pink grapefruit slices
- Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large container; cover and chill at least 1 hour. Pour mixture through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a pitcher, discarding ginger. Add wine just before serving. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages