This tropical smoothie boasts flavor packed pineapple chunks, pineapple-orange juice, fresh ginger and vanilla Greek yogurt.
Yield: Serves 3 (serving size: about 1 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 166
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 0.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Protein: 10.7g
- Carbohydrate: 31.2g
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.3mg
- Sodium: 52mg
- Calcium: 14mg
- 1 cup refrigerated pineapple-orange juice
- 2 cups (1-inch) pineapple chunks, frozen
- 1 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 (5.3-ounce) cartons vanilla fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1. Place all ingredients in a blender; process until smooth.
- To your Health Sore and stiff? Researchers have found that fresh ginger may help soothe muscles after a workout.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note