Really liked this! Did not freeze pineapple, so added some ice cubes to thicken. Also added some fresh mint.
Pineapple Ginger Muddle
Impress friends with Pineapple Ginger Muddle. For this cocktail, we muddle zippy ginger, sweet-tart pineapple, and fresh thyme and combine with pisco and chilled ginger beer--guaranteed to awaken your tastebuds.
More From Sunset
- 2/3 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 4 thin slices fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves (optional)
- 6 tablespoons pisco
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 cup chilled ginger beer
- Thyme sprigs for garnish
- 1. Combine pineapple, ginger, thyme leaves if using, and ice in a cocktail shaker; muddle until pineapple is a chunky pulp.
- 2. Add pisco and lime juice. Shake and pour (without straining) into 2 tall glasses. Top each with about 1/2 cup chilled ginger beer and garnish each with a thyme sprig.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note