Pineapple Ginger Muddle
Photo: Jeffery Cross
More From Sunset
- 2/3 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 4 thin slices fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves (optional)
- 6 tablespoons pisco
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 cup chilled ginger beer
- Thyme sprigs for garnish
- 1. Combine pineapple, ginger, thyme leaves if using, and ice in a cocktail shaker; muddle until pineapple is a chunky pulp.
- 2. Add pisco and lime juice. Shake and pour (without straining) into 2 tall glasses. Top each with about 1/2 cup chilled ginger beer and garnish each with a thyme sprig.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages