- 1 medium-size fresh pineapple, cored and cut into chunks
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and quartered
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (48-ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 to 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Process first 7 ingredients in a blender or food processor, in batches, until minced, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Stir together pineapple mixture, diced bell pepper, and cilantro in a bowl. Cover and chill 2 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pineapple Gazpacho Recipe at a Glance