Pineapple Fruit Punch
- 1 (46-ounce) can pineapple juice
- 2 to 3 cups sugar
- 2 (2.3-ounce) packages unsweetened lemonade drink mix
- 3 quarts water
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 quart ginger ale, chilled
- Stir together first 3 ingredients in a large container until sugar dissolves. Stir in 3 quarts water, orange juice concentrate, and lemon juice; chill 4 hours. Stir in ginger ale just before serving.
- NOTE: To make an ice ring, reserve 4 cups punch before chilling. Arrange assorted fruit in bottom of a 6-cup ring mold. Pour punch into mold, and freeze 8 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pineapple Fruit Punch Recipe at a Glance