Easy and good!
Pineapple Fried Rice
Photo: Hector Sanchez; Styling: Caroline M. Cunningham
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 3/4 cup diced sweet onion
- 1 teaspoon Asian chili-garlic sauce
- 3 cups cold cooked basmati rice
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 1/2 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves
- Salt to taste
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add pineapple, onion, and chili-garlic sauce, and sauté 6 to 8 minutes or until onions are lightly caramelized. Add rice, red bell pepper, cilantro, and lime zest; stir-fry 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat, and stir in cilantro leaves. Add salt to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This