Pineapple Fried Rice
Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) Day old rice
- 2 cup(s) Char Sui
- 1 Bell pepper
- 1 pineapple bite size pieces
- 1 bag(s) frozen peas and carrots
- 6 clove(s) garlic fresh or from a jar
- 6 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) Mirin or fish sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) Rice Vinegar or use more Mirin
- 3 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 3 teaspoon(s) sesame oil
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 2 bunch(es) green onions chopped
- 1 cup(s) Toasted almonds
- Chop up the veggies and thaw the frozen peas and carrots. Heat a large pan over high heat. Add in a tablespoon of oil and cook all the veggies until they just begin to soften (2-3 minutes). Remove to a plate. Reduce the heat down to medium. Crack the egg into the hot pan. Swirl to scramble, this will cook very quickly (a minute or less). Remove to the same plate with the veggies. Reduce the heat to medium/low. Add in another tablespoon of oil. Cook the cold rice in the oil for 2-3 minutes.
- In a small bowl or cup stir together the: soy sauce, fish sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, brown sugar, red pepper flakes and minced garlic. Pour half this mixture over the rice, stir so every piece gets coated. Now add back in the veggies, egg, and baked tofu. Pour the rest of the sauce over the mixture. Stir in the green onions and nuts. Cook just until everything is hot (another 3-4 minutes).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pjbutler and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes