Pineapple Fried Rice
Community Recipe from
- 2 piece(s) vanilla bean scrapped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) saffron threads
- 3 cup(s) water
- 2 cup(s) jasmine rice
- 2 tablespoon(s) dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2/3 cup(s) red onions diced
- 1 cup(s) red bell pepper diced
- 2 cup(s) fresh pineapple diced
- 4 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) green onions finely chopped
- 1 cup(s) fresh green peas
- 2 tablespoon(s) cilantro chopped
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan;bring to a boil. Stir with a fork, cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 10 minutes or until rice is tender and liguid is absorbed. Remove from heat. Remove and discard vanilla bean, and fluff rice with a fork; set aside.
- Place sesame oil and olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper and onion, and saute 2 to 3 minutes or until tender, stirring often.
- Add pineapple; cook 3 more minutes.
- Stir in rice. Add soy sauce and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Fold in remaining ingredients.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Mingo3209 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes