Pineapple Fried Rice
Community Recipe from
- 2 piece(s) vanilla bean scrapped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) saffron threads
- 3 cup(s) water
- 2 cup(s) jasmine rice
- 2 tablespoon(s) dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2/3 cup(s) red onions diced
- 1 cup(s) red bell pepper diced
- 2 cup(s) fresh pineapple diced
- 4 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) green onions finely chopped
- 1 cup(s) fresh green peas
- 2 tablespoon(s) cilantro chopped
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan;bring to a boil. Stir with a fork, cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 10 minutes or until rice is tender and liguid is absorbed. Remove from heat. Remove and discard vanilla bean, and fluff rice with a fork; set aside.
- Place sesame oil and olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper and onion, and saute 2 to 3 minutes or until tender, stirring often.
- Add pineapple; cook 3 more minutes.
- Stir in rice. Add soy sauce and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Fold in remaining ingredients.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Mingo3209 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note