More From Oxmoor House
- 1 (2.6-ounce) envelope whipped dairy topping
- 1 (3.4-ounce) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, well drained and chilled*
- 1 (6-ounce) container vanilla yogurt
- 3 frozen creamy coconut ice cream bars, cut into small chunks
- Prepare dairy topping mix and pudding mix according to package directions.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Fold in prepared dairy topping, pudding, pineapple, yogurt, and ice cream bars.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note