- 1 (2.6-ounce) envelope whipped dairy topping
- 1 (3.4-ounce) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, well drained and chilled*
- 1 (6-ounce) container vanilla yogurt
- 3 frozen creamy coconut ice cream bars, cut into small chunks
How to Make It
Prepare dairy topping mix and pudding mix according to package directions.
Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Fold in prepared dairy topping, pudding, pineapple, yogurt, and ice cream bars.
Southern Living Cook-Off Cookbook