Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter cream
- 4 eggs cream
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar cream
- 1 can(s) crushed pineapple drained
- 6 slice(s) bread torn up or cubed
- Either/Or for topping
- 1/4 cup(s) corn flakes crushed
- Cream butter, eggs, & sugar then mix in pineapple and bread
- Bake 350 degrees for 25-30 mins in square baking dish
- **You can top with corn flakes or some coconut before baking**
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SchellerFamily and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note